Learn TensorFlow Now is step-by-step approach to the (sometimes overwhelming) TensorFlow API. The goal of this series is introduce newcomers to TensorFlow through small, self-contained examples.
We’ll start with a small single-layer network, and slowly grow it into a (literally) award winning image recognition network!
MNIST Digit Recognition
- Part 1: Intro To TensorFlow
- Part 2: Graphs and Shapes
- Part 3: Deeper Networks
- Part 4: Intro to Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 5: Building a ConvNet
- Part 6: Weight Initialization
- Part 7: Optimization
- Part 8: Deeper ConvNets (VGG)
- Part 9: Saving and Restoring
CIFAR-10 Image Recognition